Trust has always been the foundation of our relationship with members. Because you trust us with your financial and other personal information, we are committed to respect your privacy and safeguard that information. To preserve your trust, we pledge to protect your privacy by adhering to the practices described below.
By signing any application or agreement with us, or your use or continued use of any of our services after receiving this document, you jointly and severally agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy and Agreement.
1. The Categories of Information We Collect. We only collect information about our members for lawful business purposes, or otherwise required by applicable law. We maintain strict security procedures to protect your information. We collect information about members from the following sources:
a. Information we receive from you on your applications or other information you provide us;
b. Information about your identity such as your name, address, social security number and drivers license number;
c. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
d. Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
All members, owners, agents, and authorized users of any account or service acknowledge and agree that all information in any Account Card is publicly available, except social security and drivers license numbers.
2. Categories on Information We Disclose. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about out members or former members, except as permitted by applicable law. We may disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
These parties include, but are not limited to the following:
a. Consumer Reporting Agencies. In accordance with standard banking practices and applicable federal and state law, we will provide information about our experiences with you to Credit Bureaus and other creditors.
b. Government. Various state and federal laws and regulations (including but not limited to, the Right to Financial Privacy Act, the Welfare Reform Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, and the Internal Revenue Code) require us, under certain circumstances, to provide certain member information to government agencies. We must comply with all state and federal laws that require mandatory production or disclosure of documents and other information.
c. Third Party Litigants. If you are involved in a legal proceeding, both federal and state laws provide parties to the litigation the right to compel the production of records and information from financial institutions and other third party record keepers in certain situation. We will only disclose member information to third party litigants when we are required to do so by lawful government action, judicial process, or by court order.
d. Affiliated Third Parties. We share information only to administer the products and services we provide, when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of services and products (like visa, share draft processing, insurance products, etc.)
3. Security. We are committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect individual identifying information that you provide to us. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alterations of information that is under our control.
b. Affiliated Third Parties. Our credit union will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements in providing you with the products and services associated with this credit union.
4. What You Can Do to Protect the Security of Your Information. An important part of the responsibility of protecting your financial information rests with you. What can you do?
a. Routinely review and reconcile your account statements.
b. If you become aware of incorrect information either in our records or as reported by us, please notify us at any River-Rail Community FCU office and we will make the necessary corrections promptly. c. Safeguard and protect your account records, passwords, logon identifications and other information pertaining to your relationship with us. Never reveal your access codes, passwords, or personal identification numbers to anyone.
5. Choosing Not to Have You Information Shared with Others. We do not sell or share member information with non-affiliated third parties (other than may be allowed by applicable law) and have no plans to do so. In the unlikely event, this changes, we will notify you and you will be given the opportunity to instruct us not to share your non-public personal information with non-affiliated third parties.
Sign up here to receive updates about River Rail Federal Credit Union
555 South Wolcott
Casper, WY 82601
945 Pendell Boulevard
Mills, WY 82644
400 North 6th Street #2
Greybull, WY 82426
Elk Basin Branch
246 N. Absaroka
Powell, WY 82435